1. Applications are to be made using the form provided – download MS Word application.
2. Applicants are strongly advised to read the information provided on the Objects page of this website before completing an application and submitting it to the trustees for consideration.
3. Only applications which meet one or more of the Objects shall be considered.
4. Applications may be accompanied by supporting documentation that provides additional information about the project for which a grant is sought and must be accompanied by a mini-cv of the applicant/principal investigator.
5. Applications shall be considered at one of the meetings of the Trustees (normally at the meeting held in January) and should be submitted by the end of November preceding the meeting at which the application is to be considered.
6. Currently, the Trustees may be able to allocate in the order of £30,000 per annum and prefer to support more than one application per annum.